So in this tutorial, we will be building a Flutter App named Solomon.
Solomon is a simple money manager app to manage your daily income and expenses.
The App will have the following Features:
- User Management Dashboard
- Push Notifications
- Add Docs and Photos of Bills
- Manual Transactions Management
- Graphs and Bars
- Monthly and Weekly Filters
- Export Pdf
1. Setting up Flutter in Windows
- Operating System – Windows 10 or later (64-bit), x86-64 based.
- Disk Space – 1.64 GB
- Windows PowerShell
- Google Chrome
- Visual Studio
- VS Code
- Android Studio
Head to the following link for Official Flutter Docs on installing for Windows (since it will always have the latest stable version download links).
Getting Started :
Once all issues are fixed, you can run Flutter doctor to check if all the issues are fixed and you are good to go.
For complete tutorial you can follow this video walkthrough for Windows :
Thanks for watching, In the next article, we gonna see how to create our Homepage and build our first Web App.