Hey there !
Hope you are doing great, I was working on something that i would love to share with you. Especially if you are a freelancer or run your own business, this might interest you.
After a good feedback from my open source project, Devlopr Jekyll. I was passionate to build the next version of it. And with the new technologies like Tailwind and frameworks like Next.js in to the existence, web development has jumped in to the next level of frontend improvements – when it comes to speed and developer tooling and user experience.
So, to build the next version – (Devlopr NEXT)
I have built it – with the below tech stack, keeping in mind the user and developer experience :
- SSR (Server Side Components)
- Headless CMS (I am kind of building my own here, so you can hook it with anything for now)
- VS Code & Extensions
- Next.js with Typescript
- Easy styling customization with Tailwind 3.0 and primary color attribute
- MDX – write JSX in markdown documents!
- Near perfect lighthouse score – Lighthouse report
- Lightweight, 85kB first load JS
- Mobile-friendly view
- Light and dark theme
- Font optimization with next/font
- Search (Cmd + K)
- Visual Contextual Editing with CMS
- Use Markdown and Static Files as Data (Powered by Graphql)
Who should use Devlopr Next ?
For now, All I can say, Devlopr Next is focused for the following crowd –
- Someone who wants to build Marketing Pages, Blogs
- Developer Portfolio/Blogs
- Creators looking to show their work
- Any business/professional who wants to have a digital presence.
No Code Tool
- Live – contextual Visual Editing will help you save time and publish in seconds.
To be frank, so far I have loved the developer experience with all the tooling right out of the box. And with the ability to work on component and block based architecture, its now easy to manage the static data, rather than having a full-fledged backend with DB based data.
Will Keep you guys updated of my progress.. and launch soon. Till then don’t forget to subscribe for i am working on some amazing stuff.. and you might get them for FREE just being my subscriber !!
So, Subscribe and Enjoy Free Web Development Themes/Templates and Products.
Thanks for reading !
Web – https://sujaykundu.com
Github – https://github.com/sujaykundu777